1.31.2010

Today is going to be a great day......

Today John and I are going to get our pictures finally. I cannot wait to post them. The even better part...our photographer is so sweet. I am very excited to be in downtown Winter Park and enjoy just being with John seeing how the pictures turn out.

Homework is still difficult and finding the time to stay on top of it has been a proven task. I have to keep reminding myself this is all worth it in the end. It is all worth it in the end. Lots of reading, lots of writing, less sleep, more responsibility....it is all worth it in the end.

John is going to Indianapolis tomorrow. I am going to miss him more than anything. He will be gone until next Sunday to spend time with his dad and to help Vikki with day to day things she cannot do for him like lifting him and helping him move around as much as he can. I know this is going to be a hard trip for him since it is all going to be right in front of him and not from Florida. His dad is one of the strongest people I have ever met and I know and pray he will come out of this stronger and cancer free. Grandmother update: she is a fighter. A strong, persistent fighter. I wish I could just fly her here to stay with us....

I think this is it for now. Not too much...just wanted to update myself more than anyone about what my life is like at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment